Steve hands over to Anne as Chair of KDCS

 

TO ALL MEMBERS

Many of you will know that after many years of being Chair of KDCS I have passed the baton on to Anne Brookes. I would like to thank all of you for both your personal support, and for keeping our cycle club active for the past 30 years. The time is now right for a fresh pair of hands to take over the role and I would like to thank Anne for volunteering for the task.

I’m sure Anne will bring her considerable professional skills and her cycling knowledge and  experience to the post and I know you will support her in taking our club forward.

 

Thank you once again and I look forward to seeing many of you on future rides.

Steve 

 

Popular posts from this blog

KDCS Committee meeting 21/02/2023

MINUTES OF THE KDCS COMMITTEE MEETING HELD ON 26/02/2024

MINUTES OF THE KDCS COMMITTEE MEETING HELD ON 09/02/22